- 4 Pink Lady® apples
- 400 ml water
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 cm ginger root
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp fruity green tea
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Steep the tea in the boiled water for about 20 minutes. Strain and leave to cool.
- Peel, core and cut the apples into quarters.
- Peel the ginger and the banana.
- Place the apples, raspberries, banana, green tea infusion, ginger and agave syrup into a blender. Blend for several minutes to achieve a smooth, creamy texture
- Enjoy straight away or keep refrigerated (can be kept for up to 48 hours in the fridge).
Pink Lady® top tip
Sunny weather has arrived! Are you ready to get back in shape for summer? Here’s a recipe for a fresh, healthy, invigorating smoothie that will bring you all the energy you need to feel good and look the picture of health