- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 Pink Lady® apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 60 g golden caster sugar
Preparing the garnish
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g porridge oats
- 100 g butter, room temperature & cubed
PreparationPreparing the garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put all the apples in a pot, add the sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Pop on medium to low heat and stirring occasionally caramelise the apples until they’re starting to soften.
- To make the topping, mix the flour, oats and sugar in a bowl, then add the butter and rub it into the dry ingredients with your fingertips. The mixture should have the texture of coarse breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples into an ovenproof dish, place the topping over the apples and bake the crumbed for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the apples are cooked.
- Serve with ice cream, custard or cream.