‘Speculoos’ apples by Pink Lady®
What could beat this light yet gourmet dessert as the perfect finishing touch to an Easter family meal ? The ideal recipe for children and adults alike, it combines the richness of Pink Lady® apple flavours and the authentic and nostalgic taste of melt-in-your-mouth speculoos biscuits. Find out more
- 3 Pink Lady® apple
- 6 tsp Speculoos paste
- 6 Speculoos biscuits
- 2 Shortcrust pastry sheets
- Wash the apples and cut off their tops.
- Fill the apples with the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the shortcrust pastry into strips and start weaving.
- Once everything is woven, use the biscuit cutter to cut out circles that are slightly larger than the apples.
- Place the pastry circles on top of the apples, use your hands to make sure they stick to the apple.
- Bake for 10 minutes whilst keeping an eye on them.
- Serve hot !