- 1 Pink Lady® apple
- 1 tbsp honey
- 40 g oat flakes
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 A quarter of a tsp / 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 A quarter of a tsp / 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil / melted butter/ coconut oil…
- 20 almonds
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 80 g oat flakes
- 50 g frozen raspberries
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp almond butter (organic food store)
- 225 ml almond milk
- 30 g fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp blue poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop the almonds.
- Mix the oat flakes, pumpkin and sunflower seed, almonds, cranberries and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk the honey, apple juice, fat, cinnamon and vanilla,
- Pour the mixture over the oat/seed. Fruit mix. Stir well.
- Spread the granola on an oven tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bake for 10 minutes mixing the granola half-way through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Set aside.
- Cut the apple half in half again, and remove the seeds. Make thin slices and squeeze lemon juice over the top to prevent them from turning brown. Set aside.
- Core and peel the apples. Cut them into large slices and squeeze lemon juice over the top. Set aside.
- Place the apple pieces, oat flakes, frozen raspberries, strawberries and almond butter in the blender and blend.
- Gradually add the almond milk until you obtain a thick cream. Allow to rest and thicken in the refrigerator for 5 minutes
- Pour the smoothie into two bowls.
- Place the thin slices of Pink Lady® apple on top, some granola, poppy seeds and raspberries; add a dash of honey if needed, and enjoy!
Pink Lady® top tip
Set aside the apple peel, sprinkle with some brown sugar and oven bake at 150°C on a lined baking tray for approx. 15 minutes (keep your eye on them) to obtain beautiful apple crisps! If your smoothie isn’t quite sweet enough, you can always add a few dates to the blender in place of sugar!