Sea bass and Pink Lady ® tartare.
Pink Lady® has designed a light and detoxifying dish for the holiday season. Combining glamour, fitness and well-being during the holidays, can be complicated, that is why Pink Lady® has concocted this apple and sea bass tartare recipe to lighten the holiday season load! Pink Lady® is more than just a pretty face; in addition to its great taste, it is rich in vitality-boosting nutrients. Finally, a holiday treat you can enjoy without moderation! Find out more
- 3 Pink Lady® apples
- 10 g ginger root
- 10 chive stems
- 10 coriander stems
- 1 shallot
- 300 g fresh bar fillet
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 lime wedge
- Cut the fish into small cubes (1/2 cm) and put them in a small bowl.
- Finely chop the chives and coriander, peel and grate the ginger, peel the shallot and chop finely. Add to the bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil and squeeze in the lime juice. Season to taste. Stir well and keep the salad bowl cool while you take care of the apples.
- Cut the top off your apples and hollow them out them.
- Cut the tops into fan shapes
- Finely dice the flesh scooped out of the apple, and add it to the sea bass tartare. Mix well.
- Fill the apples with the mixture and finish decorating with the fan tops.
Find inspiration with other recipes
- Main dishes