Pink Lady® apples stuffed with black pudding with a beetroot sauce
An irresistible recipe that will bring fond childhood memories to the surface. A traditional family recipe revisited à la Pink Lady®. A sweet and savoury high-flying success that brings childhood memories to the surface. Find out more
Preparation of the apple stuffed with black p
- 1 Pink Lady® apple / person
- Black pudding stuffing, easily found at the butcher’s
- Salted butter
- Core the apple without cutting it, and put it aside.
- Mix the black pudding stuffing to make it malleable.
- Stuff the apple using a piping bag.
- Then oven-bake at 120° for 15 minutes, and baste with salted butter.
Preparation of the beetroot sauce
- Mix the veal stock with half of the beetroot juice.
- Reduce the sauce by half until the mixture becomes syrupy.
- Display the stuffed apple on a dinner plate.
- Pour the beetroot sauce over the apple once the plate is ready to be served.
- Serve with a chicory salad and delicious dressing.