The perfect refreshing treat for kids and grown-ups alike !
- 3 Pink Lady® apples
- 15 g honey
- 70 g sugar
- Juice of a lemon
- 30 cl of milk or plant milk (almond, coconut…)
- 3 tablespoons of plain creamy yoghurt
- Cut the apples and chop them up.
- Put the chopped apples in the blender, and cover them in lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
- Put the milk with the sugar and honey in a small pan, and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, and let the mixture cool down while stirring occasionally.
- Add the yoghurt, mix with the fruit and blend at top speed for a minute.
- Pour the previously blended mixture into the ice-lolly moulds until filled to the brim.
- Insert the stick and put the preparation in the freezer for a night.