Pink Lady® gives us back the vitality we need during this month of November. Craving a snack during a long day at the office or before a workout at t…
Pink Lady® gives us back the vitality we need during this month of November. Craving a snack during a long day at the office or before a workout at the gym? Our energy boost recipe is the perfect pick-me-up. Easy to make, they are both delicious and nourishing. An ideal combination of great flavor and healthy balance! These treats made with Pink Lady® apples are a tasty blend of dried fruits and roasted nuts with bold, bountiful flavor. The fruit and nuts balance out the sweetness and refreshing tartness of the Pink Lady® apple. The contrasting flavors in this recipe unveil Pink Lady®‘s green notes, bringing a harmony of textures and savors.
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 1 Level spoons lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g cranberries
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 50 g ground almond
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 125 g dates
- Soak the cashews for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan, roast the almond powder.
- Grate the Pink Lady® apples with their skin on, sprinkle with some lemon juice and drain in a sieve for 30 minutes. Press with the back of a spoon.
- Strain the cashews and then mix them.
- Add the roasted almond powder, pitted dates, cranberries, almond powder, vanilla, cardamom and the pinch of salt.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and blend in the Pink Lady® apples until you obtain a smooth, even texture.
- Make spheres by rolling small amounts of mixture in the palm of your hand and decorate them as you like.
- Lay the spheres on a plate and refrigerate for 30 min before serving.
- You can store the spheres in an airtight box in the refrigerator for up to a week. Take them out of the fridge 20 min before serving so they can soften up a bit.
Pink Lady® top tip
Decorate and coat the spheres however you wish! With cranberry powder, crushed roasted almonds, cacao powder… use your imagination and have fun!