Get your barbecues ready! Time to revisit an old classic and enhance your chicken kebabs with the delicious flavour of Pink Lady® apples. It’s the perfect recipe for a garden barbecue with friends.
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 cm ginger root
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 1 sweet onion
- Cut the chicken breast into large cubes.
- Peel the onion and cut into large pieces.
- Wash the Pink lady® apples and cut them into large pieces too.
- Peel the ginger and garlic and crush in a garlic press.
- In a large bowl, mix the ginger and garlic with the soy sauce, oil and honey. Stir thoroughly to mix the flavours.
- Thread alternate pieces of chicken, onion and apple onto your barbecue skewers. Brush the kebabs with the marinade.
- Grill for 10 minutes on each side on the barbecue.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with chopped coriander and lime juice.
Pink Lady® top tip
You could use pork instead of chicken and substitute the coriander for mint if you prefer!