This fresh and easy to prepare Pink Lady® apple and rosemary recipe will make your guests quiver with joy over pre-dinner drinks with family or frien…
This fresh and easy to prepare Pink Lady® apple and rosemary recipe will make your guests quiver with joy over pre-dinner drinks with family or friends !
Preparing the pastry
- 470 g flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant baking yeast
- 250 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Garnish and cooking process
- 1 Pink Lady® apple
- rock salt
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- 60 g of Gruyère cheese
Preparing the pastryGarnish and cooking process
- Mix the baker’s yeast, sugar, salt and lukewarm water in a mixing bowl.
- Add 50g of flour and let the mixture rest for 5 minutes in a warm place.
- Add the remaining flour and mix gently until the dough forms a homogeneous ball.
- Place the dough in an oiled dish, cover with cling film and let it rise at room temperature for around 1h30.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and then use a brush to baste the paper with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roll out the dough on the baking tray in order to form a rectangle.
- Cover with cling film and let it rise another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Form small holes in the dough using your fingers.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the dough and sprinkle with half of the rosemary.
- Wash and cut the apple into thin slices and display them on the dough.
- Pour the remaining tablespoon of olive oil onto the apples and sprinkle with the rest of the rosemary.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the edges of the focaccia are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the Gruyère cheese and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Let the focaccia cool down, and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Your focaccia is ready !