- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 2 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 ml milk
- 250 g 00 or T45 flour (white)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Add the flour, ricotta, milk, eggs and sugar to your food processor bowl.
- Mix until you have a smooth dough. Then add the baking powder and mix again.
- Peel the two apples and dice one of them finely.
- Add the diced apple to the dough, and mix.
- Butter your tart tin (22 or 25 cm), and add the pie dough.
- Then cut the second apple into thin slices and arrange them vertically on the tart to form a round shape.
- Bake in a fan-forced oven preheated at 180°, for 30 to 35 min; remember to check if the tart is cooked through before removing it from the oven.
- Let cool and serve with a little icing sugar.
- Bon appétit!