Muffins for every occasion! Enjoy at lunch accompanied by arugula salad, as an afternoon snack with black tea or for Sunday brunch!
- 1 Pink Lady® apple
- salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic glove
- 100 g ground almond
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 g goat cheese
- 200 g white flour (T65)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Dice the Pink Lady © apple, taking care to remove the core and the pips.
- Peel and thinly slice the garlic, then the goat cheese.
- Dry-fry the pine nuts for one minute or so in a frying pan.
- Chop the herbs.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the olive oil and yoghurt. Add the diced apple and cheese. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the powdered almonds, baking powder, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Incorporate the wet mixture into the dry and mix gently with a spatula. Don’t worry if the mixture is not entirely smooth.
- Oil the muffin cases well and fill them Â¾ full with the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and finish off with 5 minutes under the grill to give the muffins a golden crust.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes before removing from the cases.
Pink Lady® top tip
For melt-in-the-mouth muffins, be sure to work the muffin mixture gently and leave any small lumps. Over-mixing will produce rock hard muffins! It is recommended to use a spatula to mix the muffin mixture. This affordable kitchen utensil can be bought in any general store.