These little cream cheese cakes, without any butter, have a nice and light texture. The best tastes of autumn come to life thanks to the apples, chestnut flour and chopped chestnuts.
- 1 Pink Lady® apple
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp flour
- 120 g golden cane sugar
- 10 plain, whole chestnuts
- 10 individual cake moulds
- 2 tbsp chestnut flour (or white flour if you don’t have any)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and cut the Pink Lady® apple into small cubes. In a covered pan, cook them over low heat for 10 minutes with a bit of water.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Vigorously whip the yolks with the sugar.
- Add the cream cheese and whip again.
- Add the corn starch and the chestnut flour and mix.
- Chop the whole chestnuts.
- Add the apple cubes and the chestnuts to the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites stiff.
- Carefully add the egg whites to the mixture.
- Fill the individual cake moulds to Â¾ full and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Pink Lady® top tip
To make sure your dough is nice and light, try using an electric whip for the eggs and sugar.