As soon as the good weather arrives we feel like making something fresh and healthy! Here’s a recipe for an easy, delicious salad – perfect for your…
As soon as the good weather arrives we feel like making something fresh and healthy! Here’s a recipe for an easy, delicious salad – perfect for your first outdoor meal on the terrace or in the garden!
- 1 Pink Lady® apple
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 A quarter of a tsp / 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 scallion
- 1 lemon
- 150 g mixed salad leaves
- 160 g smoked salmon
- 1 raw beetroot
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns
- 1 carrot
- Zest the lemon.
- Grind the pink peppercorns using a pestle and mortar.
- Mix the raspberry vinegar, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil together and set aside.
- Peel the beetroot and carrot.
- Slice the spring onion into fine julienne.
- Slice the Pink Lady® apple and vegetables into fine julienne as well, preferably with a mandolin.
- Sprinkle the apple and vegetables with the lemon juice and set aside.
- Chop the hazelnuts.
- Toast the hazelnuts for about 2 minutes.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
- On each plate, arrange the salad leaves, apple and julienned vegetables, salmon and toasted hazelnuts.
- Sprinkle with the vinaigrette and enjoy!
Pink Lady® top tip
You can replace the smoked salmon with raw salmon or marinated mi-cuit salmon.