Mini Tarte Tatin with Pink Lady and smoked duck breast
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 3 Pink Lady® apples
- 40 Slices of smoked duck breast
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Milled pepper
- 4 small handfuls of rocket leaves
- 2 dessert spoons of pine nuts
- 4 Balsamic cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Peel, core and slice the apple (approx. 5mm thickness)
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and lightly fry the Pink Lady® slices.
- Butter 4 mini quiche moulds and arrange the apple and duck slices in a flower shape in the bottom. Season.
- Cut four disks shapes out of the puff pastry (they should measure 1 cm more than your moulds). Pierce with a fork and place over the apple and duck, making sure you tuck the edge underneath the apple and duck. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- During this time, toast the pine nuts for a few minutes in a hot frying pan.
- When the mini tarts are cooked, allow them to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from moulds, add the rocket and pine nuts and drizzle over the balsamic cream. Season and serve immediately.
Find inspiration with other recipes