- 4 Pink Lady® apples
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g icing sugar
- 300 g mascarpone cream
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 limes
- 20 cl whipping cream
- In a dish, cut the Pink Lady® apples into small cubes, add the sugar and just enough water to cover, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook over low heat for at least 2 hours and then let cool.
- Dilute the mascarpone with the milk and add the icing sugar. Incorporate the grated lime rinds and the whipping cream (which you have whipped into firm peaks).
- Pour the mixture into a dish. Place it in the freezer, stirring every half hour for 3 hours. Let it set for about 24 hours.
- Drain the Pink Lady® apples. Reserve the juice, add lemon juice to it and reduce this syrup to thicken it.
- Arrange scoops of ice cream in little bowls, drizzle some syrup over and serve with a spoonful of stewed Pink Lady® apples.
Pink Lady® top tip
For faster results, you can use an ice-cream maker.