Mackerel en papillote with Pink Lady® apples and ginger
In the spring, opt for this original and easy to make recipe and enjoy the freshness of Pink Lady® apples combined with the spicy and peppery taste of ginger ! Find out more
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 1 lime
- 2 coriander stems
- rock salt
- Milled pepper
- 4 small gutted mackerels
- 1 two cm piece of fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 1 small red chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of salty soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven at 180° (th.7).
- Peel the lemon, and press the zest.
- Peel and chop the ginger.
- Chop the chili pepper, spring onions and lemongrass.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce with the lemon juice and the sesame oil.
- Then add the lemongrass, chili pepper and ginger.
- Mix them all together, add salt and pepper.
- Rinse and core the apples and slice them thinly.
- Cut out 4 squares of baking paper. On each one of them, display a few apple slices, then a mackerel, and generously brush the fish with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Use string to close each papillote and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately.
Find inspiration with other recipes