Layered Pink Lady apple®, smoked eel and goose liver terrine
A land and sea starter in which Pink Lady® is the link between 2 prime ingredients
- 1 Pink Lady® apple / person
- Goose liver
- Smoked eel
- Core the apple without peeling it.
- Cut into 1,5cm thick slices.
- Fry them in clarified butter (one minute for each side) and place them in the refrigerator.
- Cut the goose liver into 1 cm thick slices, and keep in the refrigerator.
- Cut the smoked eel into 8 cm long slices.
- Alternate the layers for the final presentation.
- Then wrap them tightly in cling film.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1h30.
- Cut into slices to show the layers and serve with a delicious salad.