Fresh Pink Lady® apple salad with veggies
This salad is a refreshing healthy side dish to accompany your summer lunches.
- 3 Pink Lady® apples
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 200 g mangetout peas
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 limes
- 400 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 bunch cress
- 1 dried chilli
- sesame seeds
- Mix together the leaves of a large head of lettuce with a bunch of cress. Add the tomatoes and then the mangetout and the finely chopped onion.
- Shred the chicken breasts and fry them.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, the oil and the soy sauce. Add the sesame seeds (which you have already grilled on a baking sheet in the oven).
- Pour the dressing over the salad when serving.
Pink Lady® top tip
You can use seasonal ingredients by replacing the mangetout with beans, carrots etc.
Find inspiration with other recipes
- Main dishes