A unique creation by one of the top Pourcel chefs, this dish will take your taste buds on an extraordinary journey. To try it, is to love it!
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- salt and pepper
- Sea salt
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- fresh-ground pepper
- 1 celeriac
- 1 l soy milk
- olive oil for decoration
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 12 leaves from a celery stalk; fried
- celeriac chips (1/2 celeriac)
- 1 Pink Lady® apple sliced into sticks
- 4 dried tomato slices
- Peel the celeriac and chop into large pieces. Put the celeriac in a saucepan and cover with the chicken broth or water and let cook. Meanwhile, peel the apples, slice them into large pieces and cook them with a little bit of water, a small piece of butter and the sprig of fresh thyme, covered with a lid. Mix the apples with the celeriac, thin with the soy milk and season to taste.
- Cook the celery chips and the celery leaves in a deep fryer without letting them colour too much, and then drain them on absorbent paper. Without peeling it, cut the Pink Lady® apple into sticks, and drizzle some lemon juice over to keep the apple sticks from turning brown.
Pink Lady® top tip
Arrange the apple sticks in a square bowl. Place the dried tomato slices and the sprig of thyme on top of the apple sticks and drizzle with the olive oil. Add a pinch of fine salt and a grind of pepper. Serve the cream piping hot, separately