PinKids® apple and chocolate muffins
For 12 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 90 ml whole milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 PinKids® apples
- 90 g melted butter
- 120 g wheat flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 70 g sugar (of your choice : muscovado, brown etc…)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sugar, eggs, melted butter and milk, and whisk.
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and mix.
- Finally, peel and cut the PinKids® into cubes and add them to the mixture. Pour the dough into cupcake moulds, but not to the brim.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
For the milk chocolate icing
- 150 g of whole cream
- 150 g of milk chocolate
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream and pour over the chocolate in 3 stages in order to melt it.
- Mix so that the ganache becomes homogeneous. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until cold.
- Pour the milk chocolate ganache into a piping bag and use it to decorate your muffin as hairy Duke.
Find inspiration with other recipes
- Main dishes