Little Pink Lady® apple pies with black pudding
Fancy a change from tradition black pudding and apple? Try this pie with onions, Pink Lady® apples and black pudding. It is crispy on the outside and deliciously melty on the inside. Find out more
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet ready-made puff pastry
- 1 black pudding
- 1 dash of five-spice powder
- 2 onions
- Quarter, core and dice the Pink Lady® apples. Peel and mince the onions. Pour the olive oil into a frying pan, heat the oil and then brown the onions. When the onions become translucent, add the apple cubes and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Slice the raw black pudding into rounds and mix with the apples, then season with salt and pepper and 5-spice powder.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes, until the crusts are golden.
Pink Lady® top tip
Fill 4 ramekins with this mixture. Cut 4 circles out of the puff pastry, slightly larger than the diameter of the ramekins. Carefully place the dough circle on the ramekin and secure with kitchen string.
Find inspiration with other recipes
- Main dishes